Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: Arena Battle Gameplay

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  Have you guys been playing the Arena Battles in Star Wars Assault Team?  Sometimes you get lucky and fight some teams that are easy to beat and win a ton of bounties.  Here's a video of a foray into the Arena where my team lasted 3 battles, with victory coming down to the wire.  The payday was 157 bounties, which was pretty nice.  My team of choice here is 4-LOM, Sakiyan, IG-88 and Han Solo, all of whom are very high in offense.  This is my preference for now so that I can take out my opponents quickly; the more time it takes for you to knock them out, the more rounds of damage they will do to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment