Monday, June 9, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: Boba Fett is Here!!! COMPLETED

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  I'm extremely excited to announce that finally, after more than 2 months of intensely playing Star Wars Assault Team, I finally finally got Boba Fett!  Did I mention finally enough times?  Monsieur Fett is not even the most useful dude in the game, but dang it, he's one of the coolest cats in the galaxy near and far, far away.

I will update this post with all of the screenshots for promoting and leveling up Boba.  Since I just got him and I have less than half of his promotion items, this will take a while (as in by the end of Wednesday, June 11), so check back often!  How do I know which promotion items I need for him in advance?  I checked my Character Promotion Reference page!

For those of you who already have Boba Fett, I know this is very boring and trivial to you.  For those of you who don't -- you feel my pain, and I hope you get your Fett soon.  In the meantime, here is the very first screenshot of my very own BFF Boba Fett:

UPDATE 6/25/14: After this post was completed, I received not 1, but 2 Boba Fetts out of 13 Arena Crates from my arena battles.  So if you're looking for him, he's out there.  Just gotta go get him.


Some more screens:
Boba's First Schoolyard Fight

Run, Forrest... er, Boba, Run!


Promotion to Tier 3:



I threw away all of my Tier 2 Boba promo items in the past to make room in my inventory, and it serves me right.  I tried 3 Tier 2 Armor promo missions unsuccessfully before hitting the Tier 5 Armor promo mission.  It's totally uncool how LucasArts restricts certain Tier 2 and Tier 3 promo items to the higher tier missions only.


Yes, I got this exact same rewards set TWICE


1 down, 1 to go...

Since it's not Weapon Wednesday yet, I decided to try some Tier 2 Weapon Promotion missions to see if I could get Boba's Stun Baton.  Short answer: NO; must wait for Wednesday.  Again -- not cool how LucasArts restricts certain Tier 2 and Tier 3 promo items to the higher tier missions only.





It's now Weapon Wednesday, so that means I get to to Tier 4 Weapon missions in hopes of getting both the Tier 4 Blaster Prototype and the Tier 2 Stun Baton.  Here goes:

Stun Baton on the 2nd Try


1 of 2 Blaster Prototypes on the 4th Try


I think it's time to stop and start focusing on promoting and leveling up Boba Fett.  I'll chase the 2nd Blaster Prototype later.


Promotion to Tier 4:





Promotion to Tier 5:









Time to go hunting for Tier 4 Weapon Blaster Prototype again.  And what do you know, got it on the first try!



Tier 5 Levels



















6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get him for ages lol I keep getting 4-lom and nobody else, got ig-88 through his special mission

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you happen to have any 4-LOM training screens? I could use some!

      Delete
  2. I received an email about how to get Boba Fett's T4 Mandalorian Battle Armor. I received it a long time ago in an Arena Crate. It was so long ago that I didn't even take a screenshot of it back then. I have never seen it as a promotion mission reward, and I assume that it is still an Arena or Hero Crate item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got him as my first bounty hunter after only 10 silver crates. And even luckier i got his crate promo item from the spider scramble along with Luke's crate item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW you can get his tier 2 promo item from regular missions it just takes patience

    ReplyDelete