Saturday, June 21, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: Bossk Levels and Promotions

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  Ever since I got Boba Fett back in this post, I've decided to pursue all of the other bounty hunters in Star Wars Assault Team so that I can report on their levels and promotions fully.  I played some Arena battles and the next one that I got was Bossk.  I previously had 4-LOM from an old Arena Crate, I got IG-88 from the IG-88 Special Mission, so now I have 4 bounty hunters.

Prior to playing Arena battles, I stocked up on all of the promotion items needed for Bossk and Dengar.  How do I know which promotion items I need for him in advance?  I checked my Character Promotion Reference page!

Here's how Bossk arrived at my gaming doorstep:

Bossk has the same vitals as Wookiees:

...and Gotals:

...and C-3PO, Chewie, Savrips and Trandoshans:

Promotion to Tier 3:




Promotion to Tier 4:





Promotion to Tier 5:










Tier 5 Levels:


















3 comments:

  1. May I know which Arena Crate you purchased to get IG-88, Bossk, 4-LOM and Boba Fett ? Is it the Gold Crate ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all Tier 2 Silver Arena Crates

      Delete
    2. Okay thanks. Awesome blog by the way :)

      Delete