Monday, June 30, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: Dengar Levels and Promotions

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  Ever since I got Boba Fett back in this post, I've decided to pursue all of the other bounty hunters in Star Wars Assault Team so that I can report on their levels and promotions fully.  I played some Arena battles and I got Bossk and now Dengar.  I previously had 4-LOM from an old Arena Crate, I got IG-88 from the IG-88 Special Mission, so now I have all of the current bounty hunters.

Prior to playing Arena battles, I stocked up on all of the promotion items needed for Bossk and Dengar.  How do I know which promotion items I need for him in advance?  I checked my Character Promotion Reference page!

Here's how Dengar arrived at my gaming doorstep:

Maxed out Dengar:

Same stats as Leia Organa:

Promotion to Tier 3:




Promotion to Tier 4:




Promotion to Tier 5:









Tier 5 Levels:

















1 comment:

  1. Sadly, 4-LOM is the only bounty hunter I have, so the new missions are useless to me, but I played through them just for fun. On the first mission epic difficulty I noticed an Arcona card as an enemy. It had 80% chance to dodge a debuff power at tier 3. You can see it at these links:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tb37bultpnrcbhd/2014-06-27%2016.06.35.png
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y527y3z7q3gm7rc/2014-06-27%2016.06.49.png

    ReplyDelete