Monday, July 21, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: ENTIRE STORY MISSION Gameplay Video

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  Finally, it's here -- gameplay video of every single story mission in Star Wars Assault Team.  On EPIC difficulty for every mission.  In order, from Han Solo's arrival to the final battle with Darth Vader.  I mixed up the characters on the team to keep it interesting.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Whilst watching on my phone, I kept on tapping enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you logged in the arena lately?

    Lots of changes there designed to stimulate more play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, and I think those changes are for the worse. http://stuff-for-guys-sfg.blogspot.com/2014/07/star-wars-assault-team-version-1-3-BAD.html

      Delete