Thursday, July 3, 2014

Star Wars Assault Team: Win Arcona Special Mission

Welcome to Stuff For Guys, where you'll find information about a lot of useless stuff, an occasional useful stuff, but it's all stuff for guys.  The team at LucasArts and Disney Mobile have released a limited-time Star Wars Assault Team Special Mission called "Win an Arcona" on July 3, where you can win an Arcona and various Smuggler promotion items.  I got a Tier 2 Arcona on the first try of the Epic battle, while my friend is on his 14th try and counting.  To see all of Arcona's promotion items, go to this post.

Here's the banner announcing it:

 Here's what an Arcona looks like (he's got a face only his mother could love!):

Here is his special being activated at the beginning of the battle:

Here's what he looks like when he's on your team:

Here's what he looks like when he's your opponent:

It started off near the end of the 4-LOM mission:

Then it replaced the 4-LOM spot:

There are just 3 simple missions:

Here's what I got on Normal difficulty, first time playing it:

Here's what I got on Heroic difficulty, first time playing it (anyone still missing the Medal of Alderaan for Leia Organa?):

Here's what I got on Epic difficulty, first time playing it:

And of course, this special mission comes with its own special Hero Crate:


Have you had any luck getting the Arcona character?  Post it in the comments and let me know!  Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!

1 comment:

  1. I got a Tier 2 on my first try on heroic. I was very pleased. Also got medal of alderaan, so I can finally promote Leia. I experimented a bit during the 4-LOM mission, and they can dodge Gamorrean Power Blow, Anzat Mesmerize, Katarn Lunge, and Savrip Disarm (probably Zuckuss too, but I coudn't test that since I don't have him). 3PO and Ithorian can't miss, so Arcona can't dodge them. It seems as though you need to have multiples in order for them to be effective, or else your opponents could just use their debuff powers on someone else on your team. How hard is it to get multiples from this mission?

    ReplyDelete